This one is a tad late since I was busy with BEA and other fun things. Here are the books I've read for May:
1. Captivated by Lauren Dane- A- (top 20)
2. Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt- B+ (top 10)
3. Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain- B+ (top 20)
4. Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione- B+
5. Along Came a Duke by Elizabeth Doyle- B
6. Knight by Kristen Ashley- C+
7. Melt into You by Lisa Plumley- C+
8. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda- C
8. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda- C
9. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin- DNF
10. Messenger’s Angel- Heather Killough-Walden- DNF
11. Forevermore by Lauren Royal- B+ (free)
12. Love Unlisted by Stephanie Haddad- B (free)
13. Gateway to Heaven by Beth Kery- B (free)
14. Matchmaker, Matchmaker by Donna Ball- B (free)
15. Quick Fix by Suzanne Rock- B (free)
16. Water Witch by Jan Hudson- B (free)
17. Forever Summer by Elaine Dyer- C+ (free)
18. Falling by Shirley Miranda- C (free)
A-A- =1B+-B- =10
D = 0
Synopsis: Kate Keene returns to Reconstruction-era Louisiana with one goal: to restore the only place that ever felt like home. When the plantation's war-ravaged heir threatens to stop her, Kate fights to find the courage to save not only a dilapidated antebellum mansion, but the man she's loved for as long as she can remember.
Gena's Lord of the Underworld series). This one comes out on June 26th from HQN and it's so good! The angel Zachrael is in charge of an army of misfit warrior angels who meets his match with the abused, tortured human heroine, Annabelle who can see demons and he vows to protect. And KB is over the moon even more so because Zachrael is an virgin! Woot for virgin angel hot on a stick heroes! This one is smokin' hot with a lot of fighting and taking down the immortal bad guys.
Synopsis: Leader of the most powerful army in the heavens, Zacharel has been deemed nearly too dangerous, too ruthless-and if he isn't careful, he'll lose his wings. But this warrior with a heart of ice will not be deterred from his missions, at any cost...until a vulnerable human tempts him with a carnal pleasure he's never known before.
Accused of a crime she did not commit, Annabelle Miller has spent four years in an institution for the criminally insane. Demons track her every move, and their king will stop at nothing to have her. Zacharel is her only hope for survival, but is the brutal angel with a touch as hot as hell her salvation-or her ultimate damnation?
Manda Collins' Ugly Ducklings series that will be released on July 31st from St. Martin's. Good girl meets supposed rakish bad boy hero. You get the picture.
Synopsis: What’s a nice girl like Miss Juliet Shelby doing at a place like Lord Deveril’s ballroom? With her shy demeanor, she’s a total stranger to the dance floor and a source of mockery for the ton. So imagine her surprise when Deveril gallantly comes to her defense—and offers to teach her to dance! Juliet can hardly believe the most handsome bachelor in London would notice her, until he takes her in his arms and sets her heart ablaze…
Lord Alec Deveril has never felt such a spark of attraction for an unmarried lady before. Unlike the “fashionable” ladies he’s accustomed to, Juliet possesses a generous spirit, a fiery intelligence—and an explosive secret. Deep in the London underworld, a dear friend has vanished, and Juliet fears the worst. Deveril insists on helping, escorting her through the darkest alleys in town. But he too is hiding a shocking secret—and the only way he can defeat the devil in his past is to seduce the angel in his arms…
Mho is always looking for more to read (as if he doesn't have enough books to choose from already). What have you been reading that you would recommend Mho get his hooves on?